Monday, May 22nd will be the last day of school for students. We'll dismiss students at 11:00am and host the annual free school/community picnic at 11:30am on the West side of the high school. Please join us.
Students will need to check-out of all of their classes, returning books & iPads and pay all lunch/library/iPad fees.
We encourage students to be prepared for payment of fees necessary to check out of school.
Common fees include:
- $19 iPad charging cord (missing/lost or exposed wires)
- $19 iPad charging block (missing/lost)
- $49 iPad fee (broke/cracked screen)
- $325-$400 iPad replacement (missing/lost/broke iPad)
- Library fees (lost books)
- Lunch fees (negative lunch balance)
- Fees for any missing uniforms or other equipment