We ask that each student attend with at least one parent/guardian for these meetings. All meetings are hosted in the Auditorium. Please limit the number of family attendees to respect and increase social distance spacing. Attendees are encouraged to wear a face covering. Attend only as you feel comfortable, we'll review individual requests for optional meeting opportunities.
*Chromebook Orientation meeting attendance is required (student AND parent/guardian) to receive a chrome book. The number of program offerings have been increased to provide for smaller groups in the Auditorium to increase social distancing space.
*Students can join a chrome book meeting with a high school sibling during any time slot. Also, if the time slot does not work for the student and parent, feel free to join any meeting on Wednesday, Aug. 12th.
Wednesday, August 5th
- 5:00p. Seniors - last names A thru J
- 6:00p. Seniors - last names K thru R
- 7:00p. Seniors - last names S thru Z
Thursday, August 6th
- 6:30p. Fall Sports Meeting - all participants and parent/guardians
Friday, August 7th
- 5:00p. Juniors - last names A thru J
- 6:00p. Juniors - last names K thru R
- 7:00p. Juniors - last names S thru Z
Monday, August 10th
- 5:00p. Sophomores - last names A thru J
- 6:00p. Sophomores - last names K thru R
- 7:00p. Sophomores - last names S thru Z
Tuesday, August 11th
- 5:00p. Freshman - last names A thru J
- 6:00p. Freshman - last names K thru R
- 7:00p. Freshman - last names S thru Z
Wednesday, August 12th
- 5:00p. Any grade
- 6:00p. Any grade
- 7:00p. Any grade
*When attending any of our hosted meetings, please limit the number of attendees to help accommodate for social distancing space in the Auditorium.